I would say to just act as normal as possible, just talk to her how you usually would! It can be overwhelming when someone is coming out of a situation like that to be bombarded with sympathy and people asking if they need help. Sometimes the best thing is to just make everything seem like normal, and then if she wants to talk about it, she will! Best of luck beauty :)
i’m thankful my childhood was filled with imagination and bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes you get on a picture
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."